Fidelity Payment Services was founded in 1996 and is one of the largest electronic payment providers in North America with branches across the US, Canada, and the UK. We currently service every kind of merchant consisting of retail, restaurant, hotel, professional, and mail order.
Fidelity’s twenty-one years of experience offers an unparalleled level of knowledge and expertise in the payment processing industry. Servicing thousands of merchants and processing billions of dollars a year in transactions, Fidelity offers unique solutions to businesses of all shapes and sizes.
NOTE: Candidates who complete the video interview are more likely to be selected by our hiring manager for an interview. If you’re not comfortable submitting a video interview and would like to be considered for the position, apply through Zip Recruiter. Our hiring manager will not receive your application through this platform if you do not complete a video interview. (Link below
- Sector: Financial Services
- Job Type: Sales/Business Development
- Minimum Experience Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Remote Working: No
- Salary: $40000 to $50000 per year. Activity and production bonuses + monthly Residuals. (Full Time).
- Location: Brooklyn. United States.
- Must Have Skills: Strong phone presence, Cold calling leads, Stamina to handle heavy call volume daily and Willing to learn
Fidelity Payment Services located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn is currently seeking an Account Executive to join our inside sales team who will play a fundamental role in achieving merchant acquisition and revenue growth objectives. In this role, the Account Executive must be comfortable with high call volume qualifying prospects and closing sales.
• Maintaining a quota of daily dials through cold calling the leads provided
• Commitment to following a sales system including scripts, tonality, and other protocol
• Maintaining a CRM system according to company guidelines.
• Other duties as assigned.
Professional Qualities and Experience Requirements:
• Cold calling and/or industry experience a plus.
• Strong phone skills and a stamina to handle the heavy daily call volume.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong listening and presentation skills.
• Ability to follow a structured daily schedule
• Commitment to constantly improve your sales skill and apply constructive criticism
Position located in Williamsburg:
• Hours: 9:00-6:00
• Salary $40,000-$50,000+ commensurate with experience
• Activity bonuses, plus monthly residual commissions
NOTE: Candidates who complete the video interview are more likely to be selected by our hiring manager for an interview. If you’re not comfortable submitting a video interview and would like to be considered for the position, apply through Zip Recruiter. Our hiring manager will not receive your application through this platform if you do not complete a video interview.
APPLY HERE: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/a5228987
If not clickable, please copy and paste the address to your browser:
Fidelity Payment Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.